As a partner society we take the opportunity to introduce the DGFK e.V. -German Society for the Promotion of Culture. This is a non-governmental organization that was registered with the Associations registry of Berlin-Charlottenburg in 1973. Preparations for establishing the association had started in 1972. The founding members were among others, Andre Warner, Norbert Pintsch,  Wilhelm Koessl, Manoocher Firoozan (Iran), Billy Aparicio (Bolivia) and S.K. Lee (Korea).
The cultural model was to serve as the basis for international activities, in which the influences of the different cultures were mutually recognized and honored. This resulted in openness and solidarity with artists, scientists, etc.
Between 1972 and 1992, around 140 projects were carried out with artists, writers, composers, photographers and designers. The cooperation criteria were met by many unknown personalities who remained young in spirit and numerous foreigners from outside Europe.
The DGFK awarded an Art Award for German speakers and scholarships for foreigners. 
Around 1990 began a general reversal of brain drain and invitations from returning formerly funded individuals led to activities and long-term projects in the following countries: Israel, Greece, Pakistan (from 1991), Cameroon (from 1998), Colombia (from 1999) and Iceland. One example was Senta Maria Anna Siller's initiative  to develop new projects for women in rural areas on the basis of scientific research on traditional culture as an income-generating measure. This resulted in starting of volunteer projects (Thatta Kedona / Pakistan, CAT / Cameroon, Tanto Mejor por la Paz / Colombia) on adapted technology, marketing, handicrafts, etc.
Further initiatives developed out of the circle of connected people as NGOs or activities but also out of independent initiatives of the following creative personalities abroad:
- Joachim Polzer,https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joachim_Polzer,
- Dorrit Yacoby,http://www.ruthdy.com/Ruth_Dorrit_Yacoby/About.html,
- Michael Stober,www.michael-stober.com,
- Felix Bopp,https://www.mediamatic.net/en/page/12369/felix-bopp,
- Ady Abeles,https://library.osu.edu/projects/hebrew-lexicon/01778.php,
- Goetz Wiedenroth,www.wiedenroth-karikatur.de, SAJ Shirazi,http://sajshirazi.blogspot.com/ Trausti
- Valson,https://notendur.hi.is/tv/ Edmundo Perez,http://bdigital.unal.edu.co/782/
- Aaron Kaah Yancho,https://waterjournalistsafrica.com/tag/aaron-kaah-yancho/
- Moses Fru Wankie,https://www.iubamenda.org/staff.php,
- H. D. Heckes,
- Kurt Delbanco,https://npg.si.edu/blog/kurt-delbanco-paints-max-eastman,
- Heinz Sterzenbach,https://www.saatchiart.com/Sterzenbach,
- John A. Campbel,http://www.johnallisoncampbell.info/,
- Karin Adrian,
- Amjad Ali,https://www.dw.com/de/amjad-ali/a-3071470,
- Gittebritt Komakech,
- Fabio Biasio,
- Peter Fronzeck,http://www.firsttry-music.de/,
- Spyros Kardamakis,https://www.oac.gr/en/chapels/saints-cyril-and-methodius/,
- James Kubsch,
- Romillio Rodriguez Fajardo,https://mirandoelcampo.com/
- Satoru Itazu,https://garlandmag.com/article/itazu/,
- Joachim Sauter,https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joachim_Sauter,
- Senta Siller,https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senta_Maria_Anna_Siller,
- Andreas Christ,http://www.ibkk-kunstzentrum.de/ueber-uns_professoren-und-dozenten_andreas-christ_IBKK.htmll,
- Jose Garcia y Mas,https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Garc%C3%ADa_y_M%C3%A1s,
- Roy Woelfer,http://www.artnet.com/artists/roy-f-woelfer/biography,
- Andreas P. Kaehler,https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsch-Skandinavische_Jugend-Philharmonie,
- Corey D. Tong,https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1618473/,
- Wolfram Walter,https://www.wolframwalter.com/,
- Kanjii Sekine,
- Nicola Tamlyn,https://www.honno.co.uk/authors/h/bethany-hallett/,
- Leila Masson,https://drleilamasson.com/,
- Santosh K. Brahma.
Individual members received honors and awards to honor their commitment: e,g. Elizabeth Carew-Reed / Australia; Norbert Pintsch / Cameroon; Senta Maria Anna Siller (1996), Karola Groch (2010), Renate Perner (2016) and Monika Kuppler (2017) received the Federal Cross of Merit as an award ; Marlis Bartkiewitz-Schmitt 2019 the merit medal.
The work of the DGFK was presented in various solo exhibitions, lectures and guest lectures and contributed towards enlarging its network.
The DGFK initiated various projects, including a .: IPC / Institute for Planning and Consulting, IFA / International Festival for Animation, AVI / Academy for Visualization and Interaction, LIFE / Lahore Festival of EduTainment, Cultura e.V. at the Borsig estate in Nauen and ensured international participation, e.g. at EXPO 2000 in Hanover and at EXPO 2005 in Aichi / Japan.